- World Mental Health Day 2017 10th October 2017 Mental health in the workplace is the theme of World Mental Health Day 2017. The overall objective is to raise...
- TFCO Summer Newsletter TFCO-A - LATEST RESEARCH The most recent publication on TFCO-A suggests that the intervention is best suited to those children who...
- SCIE findings in relation to NIS programmes have been published The SCIE has published their findings in relation to Models of care and care pathways to support the mental health and wellbeing of looked...
Setting up a TFCO-UK programme
The National Implementation Service (NIS) has over a decade of experience in assisting sites with the development and implementation of TFCO-UK programmes.
Working closely with a designated NIS consultant you will receive support and advice on key areas during initial development:
- Needs analysis of local population
- Funding and sustainability option
- Stakeholder collaboration and support
- TFCO-UK team requirements
- Recruitment of carers and clinicians
- Referral processes
Your NIS consultant will attend Steering Groups, provide regular phone calls and can attend stakeholder events to promote a clear understanding of the TFCO model and the requirements for developing a successful and sustainable TFCO-UK programme.
Once the TFCO-UK team is in post the NIS provides:
- Clinical team and Foster Carer training.
- Weekly consultation calls to the Team Leader
- Regular model fidelity reviews
- Access to the TFCO-UK members’ website
- Annual professional development opportunities for TFCO-UK clinicians